At The Law Offices of Daniel L. Crandall & Associates, we take an educational approach in our personal injury practice. We take time to listen to our clients, explain key aspects of their cases and provide information they can use as they recover from devastating accidents.
Some important information about personal injury and wrongful death claims appears here and on these pages:
- Personal injury FAQ
- Car and truck accident FAQ
- Motorcycle and boat accident FAQ
- Premises liability FAQ
- Dangerous medication and defective medical device FAQ
- Wrongful death FAQ
- Social Security Disability FAQ
To learn how we can help you obtain the compensation you deserve, call us at 540-342-2000 for a free consultation.
What should I do if I have been involved in an accident?
If you are involved in an accident and have sustained injuries, then follow the eight steps outlined below. We will answer all of your questions and provide you with the information you need before you consult with your insurance company.
1) Telephone your attorney's office immediately.
2) Do not discuss the details of the accident with anyone except your attorney.
3) Keep all relevant medical evidence such as pill bottles, prescriptions, etc.
4) Take photographs of the vehicle and of any injuries sustained.
5) Prepare and keep an updated record of all medical care providers. Include all doctors and hospitals and list the corresponding date of treatment.
6) When you speak to a new treating physician, make sure to explain how you suffered the injuries and relate them to the accident.
7) Discuss with your attorney your medical care, treatment and any concerns that you may have regarding your case.
8) Be sure to provide your attorney's office with a current telephone number and mailing address.
What types of compensation can I claim?
This depends on the specifics of your case. When representing you, we will seek to maximize the compensation you receive from all sources. In a personal injury case, these could include medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and other economic and noneconomic losses. Additional types of compensation may be available in a wrongful death case.
How much does personal injury representation cost?
Our firm accepts all personal injury, wrongful death and Social Security Disability cases on contingency. You will owe attorney fees only if we obtain compensation for you*.
Why Should I Hire The Law Offices Of Daniel L. Crandall & Associates?
Our team of lawyers is dedicated to helping accident victims rebuild their lives. We have more than 100 years of combined experience and a record of success in personal injury litigation. The Law Offices of Daniel L. Crandall & Associates will work tirelessly to help you obtain the financial resources that can pay for needed medical care, as well as maximum compensation for all other losses.
Free Consultation With An Attorney
Contact The Law Offices of Daniel L. Crandall & Associates in Roanoke, Virginia, to learn more about our services and how we can help you.
*Excludes costs and expenses.