Dedicated To The Needs Of Danville Injury Victims
No matter how cautious you are in your daily life, the risk of injury always lurks beneath the surface. As insidious as this sounds, people cannot predict when or how they will get hurt, and they need strong representation when the unthinkable happens. It’s best, then, to know where to turn beforehand.
We are Crandall & Katt, Attorneys at Law, and we serve injury victims in Danville and the surrounding communities. For 45 years, we have fought hard to bring financial relief to Virginia’s injured. We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis: if we don’t win your case, you don’t pay us anything.
Most importantly, we care for our clients. Our commitment to their well-being is shown through our record of multi-million dollar settlements. We have obtained over $400 million for our clients throughout our history, and are prepared to help you maximize your compensation, too.
Common Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our personal injury practice is comprehensive. The experience of our staff means that no matter how you get hurt, we can help you.
We defend clients injured in:
- Car accidents: Injuries can happen in all types of car accidents, from fender benders to major wrecks. We lead clients in the fight for full compensation.
- Truck accidents: The sheer heft of commercial trucks makes them dangerous to motorists in accidents. We help injured vehicle occupants pursue damages against the appropriate parties.
- Pedestrian accidents: Walking, running and jogging can all be surprisingly dangerous. We defend pedestrians who suffer injuries when vehicles hit them.
- Motorcycle accidents: Too often, motorcyclists are blamed for the accidents they’re involved in. We protect riders’ rights and help them get compensated.
- Fatal accidents: Catastrophic injuries can claim the lives of innocent people. We stand by their families as they seek compensation to help them move forward.
- Premises liability incidents: When people get injured on another party’s property, it is often no fault of their own. We assist them in holding negligent Virginia property owners liable.
- Product liability incidents: Defective products can cause serious injuries. We stand up for consumers who have been hurt using these.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Us
At Crandall & Katt, Attorneys at Law, we are available 24/7 and eager to help you find a resolution to your personal injury issues. Call 540.342.2000 or contact us online to set up a free consultation with one of our attorneys.