Talk To Us About Your Bicycle Accident
Bicycle riders can enjoy excellent cardiovascular exercise, save money on fuel, have fun and reduce their carbon footprint. They can also fall victim to drivers who are distracted or not looking out for them on the road.
In some cases, bicycle accident victims can receive compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, damage to their property, pain and suffering, wrongful death or other damages.
The bicycle accident attorneys at Crandall & Katt work with accident victims and their families to hold negligent drivers accountable for their actions and help obtain maximum financial compensation.
If you or a loved one was hit by a car while cycling in Roanoke, Blacksburg or elsewhere in Southwest Virginia, our firm can answer your questions and help you plan your next steps.
We have handled a great number of personal injury and wrongful death cases related to the negligence or carelessness of motorists. Our lawyers have taken many of these cases to trial and won significant judgments on behalf of injured clients.
Crandall & Katt provides experienced representation and personalized guidance to accident victims. We can assist you if your case involves:
- A hit-and-run accident
- An uninsured or underinsured motorist
- A collision that occurred at an intersection, on a city street or on a road
- A car that made a turn into the path of a bicyclist
- Broken bones, soft tissue injuries, joint injuries, stitches or serious abrasions
- Catastrophic injuries resulting in paralysis, loss of use or wrongful death
- A bicyclist who was not wearing a helmet
- A drunk or distracted driver
Every accident is different. We can answer all questions specific to your case.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
At Crandall & Katt, we offer a free consultation to all accident victims and their families. Contact us to get started.
Because if you’re injured, we care!
Se habla español | Cases Taken On A Contingency Basis*
*Excludes costs and expenses.