Were You Injured By A Trucker’s Negligence?
Commercial truck drivers cause hundreds of serious accidents in Virginia each year. Unfortunately, because trucks are usually much heavier than the vehicles they collide with, passengers/drivers in cars and smaller trucks (and on motorcycles) are the ones who get hurt most often.
In some cases, it is the negligence of a commercial truck driver that results in an injury or death. When this happens, the injured victims and their families may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, wrongful death or other damages.
Our Attorneys Are Here to Help
If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident involving a commercial truck or vehicle, talk to the truck driver negligence lawyers at Crandall & Katt. We help accident victims and their loved ones obtain maximum compensation for their losses and troubles. We are experienced trial lawyers who will stop at nothing to make sure our clients are treated fairly under the law.
Our attorneys represent clients in Roanoke, Lynchburg and throughout Southwest Virginia. We handle cases related to:
- Truck and commercial vehicle drivers who were distracted with mobile devices, cellphones, music, food or beverages while driving
- Driver fatigue – truck operators who were sleepy or drowsy at the time of an accident
- Drivers who were speeding or driving recklessly
- Truckers who were drunk or driving under the influence of drugs
- Motorcycle riders, pedestrians and bicyclists who were hurt in truck or commercial vehicle accidents
- Trucks or commercial vehicles that were improperly maintained
Your case is unique, and it should be evaluated by a professional. Even if you are not sure if you have a case, we will be happy to talk to you, free of charge.
Get your questions answered during a free consultation. Contact Crandall & Katt.
Se habla español | Cases Taken On A Contingency Basis*
Because if you’re injured, we care!
*Excludes costs and expenses.