One Of The Largest Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury Law Firms In Southwest Virginia
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the fault of another, you deserve to have high-quality legal representation that will explore your rights and options without being stressful.
At Crandall & Katt, one of the largest plaintiffs’ personal injury firms in Southwest Virginia, we understand the overwhelming concerns you may be facing. Our Roanoke-area personal injury lawyers are caring professionals who will go out of their way to minimize your stress.
We are well-known in the community for our compassionate, dependable service. No matter the difficulty or complexity of your situation, we are here for you.
We offer free initial consultations and handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will owe us nothing for attorney fees* unless we obtain compensation for you. Call today: 540.342.2000.
The Go-To Personal Injury Law Firm
Our firm is devoted almost exclusively to personal injury law, and we handle cases involving any type of injury. We proudly stand up for the rights of injured Virginians and will readily take on insurance companies, manufacturers and pharmaceutical giants to help our clients obtain compensation.
Built on more than 100 years of combined experience as well as foundational values of integrity, professionalism and effective advocacy, our personal injury practice covers a wide array of accident cases such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- ATV accidents
- Boat accidents
- Railroad accidents
- Wrongful death
- Products liability
We understand that, in the wake of a devastating accident or injury, transportation and getting around may be difficult for you. We offer house calls, hospital visits and off-site appointments so you won’t have to worry about coming to us. Additionally, we can work around your medical and rehabilitation appointments as well. Evening and weekend appointments are also available if that works best for you.
What should I do if I have been involved in an accident?
If you are involved in an accident and have sustained injuries, please follow the eight steps outlined below. We will answer all your questions and provide you with the information you need before you consult with your insurance company.
1) Telephone your attorney’s office immediately.
2) Do not discuss the details of the accident with anyone except your attorney.
3) Keep all relevant medical evidence such as pill bottles, prescriptions, etc.
4) Take photographs of the vehicle and of any injuries sustained.
5) Prepare and keep an updated record of all medical care providers. Include all doctors and hospitals and list the corresponding date of treatment.
6) When you speak to a new treating physician, make sure to explain how you suffered the injuries and relate them to the accident.
7) Discuss with your attorney your medical care, treatment and any concerns that you may have regarding your case.
8) Be sure to provide your attorney’s office with a current telephone number and mailing address.
What types of compensation can I claim?
This depends on the specifics of your case. When representing you, we will seek to maximize the compensation you receive from all sources. In a personal injury case, these could include medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and other economic and noneconomic losses. Additional types of compensation may be available in a wrongful death case.
How much does personal injury representation cost?
Our firm accepts all personal injury and wrongful death cases on contingency. You will owe attorney fees only if we obtain compensation for you (excludes costs and expenses).
Contact Our Personal Injury And Auto Accident Lawyers
Because if you’re injured, we care!
Se habla español | Cases Taken On A Contingency Basis*
*Excludes costs and expenses.