Trucking Companies Must Act Responsibly
If you or a loved one was injured as a result of a truck accident, the negligence of a trucking company may be the cause of your injuries.
In some cases, truck companies allow dangerous vehicles on the highway. Other times, a company will allow a truck to be overloaded with cargo in order to meet deadlines. And in other instances, a truck company sends an untrained or fatigued driver onto the road.
While the actions differ, one thing remains the same – if you were injured due to the negligent practices of a truck company, you are entitled to compensation for your injuries and losses, which can include pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages and wrongful death.
Talk To Us About Your Case
At Crandall & Katt, we represent accident victims and their families in lawsuits against negligent trucking companies and their insurance companies. If you have a case against a trucking company, our highly experienced trial attorneys can make sure you receive maximum financial compensation for what you have been through.
Our firm advocates for the legal rights of accident victims in Roanoke, Lynchburg and throughout Southwest Virginia. We can help you if your case involves:
- Truck maintenance – negligent maintenance by a company that did not check mechanicals, tires or other issues on a truck, or knew about a problem but failed to fix it
- An owner-operator or corporation that allowed driving logs to be falsified or improperly filled out
- A driver who was permitted to drive more hours than the law permits – a problem that frequently leads to driver fatigue
- A trucking company that is attempting to dodge its responsibility or limit its liability to only certain parts of a truck or certain uses of a vehicle
- Complicated insurance issues, such as underinsurance and interstate trucking matters, which often accompany truck accident cases
Every truck accident case is different. Our firm is here to evaluate your case, free of charge.
Contact Our Lawyers For A Free Consultation
Searching for an experienced trucking company negligence attorney? We offer a free consultation to all Virginia accident victims and their families. Contact Crandall & Katt today.
Se habla español | Cases Taken On A Contingency Basis*
Because if you’re injured, we care!
*Excludes costs and expenses.